Tuesday, November 28, 2006

the smell
was
____dank
but it ran down the brown
walls
___if this is dyin,
I wonder what living is like?



in life
we
grow
old


in
_death
we
grow
_____young.

I Don't have time
to talk
about
________________________________________ poetry
only
___to write it...
I don't have time
to
play catch up
with my failures
only to keep
my current disappointments


at the drug store
picking
up
kleenex,
lotion,
and a fashion magazine
the
clerk looks at me
funny

I put my plam
up in the air
YES...THIS IS
THE HAND I MASTERBATE WITH

THE HAND I PRAY WITH

THE HAND THAT I EAT WITH

WIPE MY ASS WITH
THE HAND THAT FLIPS YOU OFF
WHILE DRIVING DOWN 88O
SOUTH
____I'm
___n
_____SANE
__I



YA GET IT NOW GO GET
MY CHANGE FROM YRRR
LIL' DROOR
AND
let me use yr restroom
sit down
taking a shit
crying my eyes out
reading a
fashion magazine
I apply the lotion to my
face to cover up the tears
Flush
get
up
and walk
out of the store

A
NEW

MAN.
(20 minutes later)

No comments: