Sunday, November 19, 2006

poolhalls, thickhighs, and loneliness

he was
trying
to hard
to
reassure
himself
that he could
pick any one up in
the bar...
but
he had
no confidence

in
the mirror
the
girls didn't
eye him
(or me, for that matter)
he kept
telling
about his ex
A Barzilian aupair

that was poor in english
my german
wasn't
talking to me
but my mind
was on a girl
I never met
in england
one
I never even
saw,
touched,
kissed
but
she

writes
me daily
and we
talk of fireplaces
and kindled wood,
and rainy nights

DROPS
DENT
DREAM
on
there
way
down
from cloud-heaven
we'd warm each other
w/ cozy blankets
and
hot chocolate
sipping
each others
... tastebuds
and passing out w/
only
an
ocean
seperating
us...


pity
she's

not
here

but this guy
was
trying to get
laid
....and I'll I thought was
he's
no match for the poet...


A
true
boxer
of
words
&

charm


No comments: