Thursday, November 30, 2006

shooting the keyboard

today I played around with sound
__ and made my ears
______________________________________________________________ ring
soon my plan
of
killing the
(whole)______ human race
will be finished...
I got a gun ,
there not that hard to find around east Oakland
w/ there serial scratched off...
the point isn't that I"d have a gun in the first place,
it's just this mexican guy
from down the block
on E.12th street and miller...
"he thinks he's shot shit if doesn't put down his pen and stop writting that shit about clouds filled with smog and write some real work THEN I'M FUCKING going TO fuckinKILL HIM..."
no point ruffling
_________peacock feathers_______

we just have a dispute
so I went and got the gun.
Once in my posession
I thought
"what me, take human
life?"
sure
seemed
r
_isky
and almost impowering
but
not _____-----the kind----
you'd take it up the
butt for 25 to life
blood is a paper cut
to
when
you
hear the
_____________________________________prison doors shut...

No comments: