Friday, March 6, 2009

lets make things easy on ourselves...kill the bias and drowned in the opinion


harder for me to wake up
harder for me to sleep at night
its harder to apply for a job
its harder to breathe
fresh even in the hills
the coughing is nightly
the insanity is what can shake
heart strings, threads, needles sow.
harder to call the people i love
its harder to pray for direction
the slip of liqour goes down with a sort of
ease
the keyboard is easier to type
when know one looks
the bed spends more time on my ass
then the feet
and it still is hard
to ask
for hands out
but thankful when they come

i never thought of life on my planet would be a constant meditation on death

never saw the hardest walk to a cross
then when I decided to pick up
mine
and follow his.

redemption
is the light bulb flickering
before out....

No comments: