Sunday, March 8, 2009

gross the girl's eyes are on water

if the tears indicated
sadness, then this girl was sick.

she hunched over the tabletop and read a letter.
one would believe, he said some splitting remarks...
----------------------------leaving codes

no oxoxoxoxxx

"I was merely a passenger,
a side-stepping-stone on the way to his greatness"
sniffling out her sobs
and snot nose retracting beams of
nasal blockage.

I can't handle when they tell me of there heart ache
just by passing them in public.
leave, go in your room,
tell god.

but here i witnessed it all
and couldn't of been more disturbed
by the thought of never needing or wanting such
access into one's personal life
especially in public, but the tears fell

dream catchers strike out


the suffering is a byproduct of the want of
attention

the byproduct then turns into a life beating blood force

un-rationalized by the discernment of judgement

it messy in the end
and here adjacent from my picnic table I witnessed
this
-------- byproduct.

i threw my brown bagged lunch in the trash.

No comments: