Monday, February 19, 2007

WELCOME TO THE 9TH GRADE

i _________________remember this young girl
___________________________________________ in high school,
––––+++++++++++she use to pass me letters.
not §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§love letters

dirty letters
asking
about the
size
of
my +++++++++++penis^^^^^^^^^^^°°°°°°°°



I remember
looking at her

and she'd
take her hands

and start measuring the length
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°in the air––––––––––––––
making all
kinds of educated guesses

but none

could come close

it was always smaller then she wanted

but
no.

bigger...no, BIGGER

till


the teacher would take notice


and


ask her and I


what we where doing

I told her simply

trying to figure the diameter


of the room verus
the size of our universe


the teacher would reply

"well, knock it off...you're disrupting class"


"OK"
I
nodded

then

another note would end up on my desk

this time it
was

asking about
the first time I had sex

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get laid
–––––––––––––––till I was 19

and it was+++++++++++ horrible

I just layed there

like a slug ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

waiting to leave my trail

back to 9th grade
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
english class

we had
hamlet to preform
so the girl


just dressed me up

in a dress
and
I did

my monoluge
;
in fear of the

wrestlers

that waited outside

the door
ready to kick my ass

my teacher had to let me go early

so I could escape God's

wrath.

No comments: