Monday, February 19, 2007

kill the freshman

nervous about the story


it was just another day


without a pencil

two exams later

and a fresh tattoo
on my right upper arm

one

young girl would come up and
slap it


"that's not real...!"

freshman
get
the wax out of yr ear
it's a fresh tattoo
of
a
powerhouse b-boy
holding a pencil and a microphone


"that's stupid"



what do you know.....................
fuckin' freshman

the last million dollar

necktie
I wore was at
a
anti-prom

party

I threw
for the rejects

and the one girl
I wanted to ask out to the prom was there

and she asked me why I didn't ask her
out?


"well I thought...you ha-d--d a date so I ...I..just..."


"you're a loser
with tattoos"

well that's the selling point

the first kid to get tattoos in high school

name tatt'd
on my belly
_____________________ in old english
preserving the
liberty
of poerty
that's been
____________hidden



by a time period
________________so warpped

that it forgot

how to
_______smile
crook----ed

..........:::::::……………,,,,,,,,,,,
hummmmmmmmmmmm.....
wow...the beer was ice cold
and I couldn't
bring a
single woman

into my bed
that night

anti-prom
anti-über love

indie rock played soft

from the radio station
89.7 KRUI

we drank
with college students
and made love
with kegs and became

DRUNKS
scholars

Grown up to live this existence

that never seemed to fit my passion of


failure
looking like
a trophy

as

Christ dangled
from a cross

did he understand
his influnce

on us?


or did the son of man
_____________________just die for Sin

-----------and see the---------
Gloryz of
heaven
++++++++ through suffering

strip me away
from the
critics
crufix
_______ pen

and write me down as a

thorn crown

blood
bath of forgiveness...

No comments: