Thursday, January 11, 2007

IOWA CITY

Everyone
+++++++++either
ages,Blooms,or
///////////////gets fat.

Some
________stumble home in
Poke-a-dot skirts and red
high heels
on cellphones
looking
for
friendship
on
the
other
line.



others get
_____________old
________________and Flirt, kiss,
and mate w/ young
women
______w/
++++++++++++knowledge
of their
________own
__________ stupidity.

others
________give in.
give up.
____________give away.
dreams,
women,
good jobs...
they're quiet.

reserved.

I
__too
______sit
reserved

but
_ _only
__________B/c
+++++++++++++I like
to
watch...
this
_____life,
this mishap,
__________this play,
this act...
_____________its so
choreographed
w/ broken
Bottles, wondering eyes, backstabbing friendships
hugging sluts
bringing in the new year w/ kisses
forgotten.

shallow depth
the bartender
gives out
free drinks
my eyes dried
out

b/c
of the
smoke.

I wished
to
return
to Oakland
Oceanside
of
my
mysitc hermit
----Loft
---So I
Could lock the door
and get
peace
---& quiet
but
- even
there
I have a Mess
to
deal with
no
=peace
no
====darkness
nothing
walking-waking
_______________blaring
Fools

that deprive me
of
sleep


my
lot

No comments: