Saturday, April 21, 2007

fat belly dancer out of work

when I was a child my mother hit me with a dog chain
_______________
I was out of line----------------
-------------
when I was a young---------________ boy

a neighborhood ::::::::::::::::::::::::kid
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;::::::::::_______---––––
-
--
-
-
--
-----------
showed me
33333333§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
pictures of nude women
^°°°°°°^°°°°°^°°°°^^^^^°°°
taking showers**************

we walked in on his parents having sex
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<
i was no older than 5 or
6
.
.
.
taught pain
and sex:::::::::::::::as agony and defeat
ääääääääääääääääääääääöööööööööö
I'm now a man
waiting for
pain and depraved recessed
sexual?????ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß tensions

to write me a
$$$$$$$$$$$
masterpiece.


maybe if :::::::::::::::...I
hurt my longings
till the°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° dawn
i would be able

to breathe
with ease

and
grace


like the smiling children
of
∆∆∆∆∆ººººº@@@@@@@@ hollywood

No comments: