Friday, April 13, 2007

dustybeattapes and microphones

running through all my collected memories;I keep finding these beat tapes
my old homie Aoneder use to make for me
and it brings this smile to my face when I get to thinking of
the beat tapes my homies get from me


I'm still making these tapes

its like a child
when I discovered my dad's old stereo and
used my headphones for a microphone

I'd do these little skits
of radio shows

and I thought to myself

where are you going with this????


years later
(progression)

I'm still making these little tapes
of

beats and raps
and sending them to people

who like that kinda of stuff


its the most fulfilling thing in the

world


static................


(((radio shows....with yr host)))

I'm here

now with deep old scratched

voice.....................

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%CRACKED, HUMBLED, DEFEATED.....i MADE BEAT tapes
FOR THE deead...SOUlS of TTruckers....Highway music....""

No comments: