Thursday, October 1, 2009

new max fisher song streaming at http://owl1978.blogspot.com






They Climbin latters reaching the top

So high in the air they’ll break they neck if they get dropped

Covered in swag

Blackberries and them Gucci tags

Is that rap? I workin my ass off to skate

Take my old lady on a date

Under 20 bucks baby we gotta save for months

they take int’l flights overnight

we can’t gas up the tank to make it to the bank

but one day I believe we’ll see that light

God reassured my everythings gonna be alright

I know we ain’t promised tomorrow

It could all end in a blink of an eye

So how we treat each other is crucial in this life.




Hook:

Cash lacking debit stacking
Micro managing funds
Maybe baby I’m just dumb
Maybe I’m numb to the nail wounds
Forever son
\come soon!





We the people
Want freedom from
Financial woes
We the people
Want the government to keep there
Hands off our dough
Cash rules everything around a fool
Sheeps wool
Softer
drooling at the wheel, officer
Cut credit cards
Duck debtors hard
The love of money
Roots embedded in that evil
None equal when they lay chips on the table
The greed of men makes them spit them
Fables
Telling fibs
Why poverty got kids
With sunken ribs
And malnutrition bellys
Dehydrated lips
With flies regurgitating shit
But up in them glass houses
They don’t see this kinda of
Shit blind to it or just a crime
If they see through it but I guess if yr money’s
Lite you
Gotta get yr money rightX6

No comments: