Tuesday, November 13, 2007

old songs

they
______tell

me
.............of

now
::::::and

then


when
:::::::life
was
-------easier
to
dream
in



and
greener
grass
was
in
::sleep**********

slowly
we
age


hair on back
shaving ear lobes


and

trying to
save

hard bucks earned


but
°°°°°°°°°nothing
seeks
______out
the recluse

__________he
__________is
__________un
__________able
__________to
__________leave
__________his
__________dwelling.

The
end
of


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::old
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::songs...


old
like
yesterday



songs...like

hummingbirds

or

songs
like
numb
driving
radio hits
................______(trips)

and
the
Television
suffers
:::::::::::w/o
___________depth


camera flashes.


They
_____talk of
_____britney's
children

and running
____red lights.

drug test
of
the


WHO'S WHO


but they to
are old songs

_______________old
_______________like
_______________yester
_______________day


songs
like
___woodpeckers

or
songs
like
plastic surgery
gone
wrong.

we're

old
songs,
awaiting
new
formats

_________D
_________Y
_________I
________N
_________G
I
N

D
I
G
I
T
I
A
L

____WON'T

Be
as
::::::::fun

bye
analog
::::::::::WORLD

good
bye


my

old

song

No comments: