Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the sideshow of things

flea market on sunday
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


replacing church
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§w/ trinkets
and
1.00$

admission

we soak up
_________________________the last bit of heaven
as worn°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° out faces
sell



garages of junk
to my
girlfriend

looking up I shape a cloud
with indexing finger swirls


and realize
I'm poor

and unknown

and I'll die

like that

what a world-flea market

I sift through
creates of records
and find hidden gems here and


there
...the novelity
will wear
off

nude music will
play in
the gallows

once again

and the clowns
won't parade
on the

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((television)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

anymore

No comments: