Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the letter

dear mother,


I'm broke

_____________I've been spending my money on food,
gas***********rent and bills...they stop giving me

loans

I need a couple thousand to keep alive

############I'm still a babyboydreamer#######
^^^^^^^^^^^^bunched together between^^^^^^
a bunch of past due notices and legal fees
and people calling me and huanting me for what little money I do get

they seem to want so

like them

&&&&&&&&I TOO MUST ASK FOR

&&&&&&&&MORE MONEY&&&&&


love yr son

who never quite made it as an

artist....ps I hope dad is still letting you handle the money
b/c yr heart over rules the wallet


death of poetry
death of music
death of true art

everyone's going to die

and they seem to be

so concerned

with this lost of greatness

like we had a choice


the dimly lit lights in the crows
nest seem to stay lit long enough for me to create another

letter

this


one


won't be so


pleasant

No comments: